Read/review the following resources for this activity:
• Textbook: Chater 7, 8
• Lesson: Read this Week’s Lesson which is located in the Modules tab
• Initial Post: minimum of 2 scholarly sources (must include your textbook for one of the sources). Follow-Up Post: minimum of 1 scholarly source for your Follow-Up Post.
• Your Initial Post and your Follow-Up Post must be based on the same Option that you chose in order to receive credit for both posts.
Initial Post Instructions
For the initial post, respond to one of the following options, and label the beginning of your post
indicating either Option 1 or Option 2:
• Option 1: What are the pros and cons of lobbyists as a tool for special interest groups?
Should former members of Congress be allowed to become lobbyists? Explain your answer.
• Option 2: Social movements can at times use disruptive behaviors. What are some of the possible benefits of disruptive behaviors in social movements? What are the drawbacks or possible negative consequences? What does the First Amendment state concerning citizens’ right to use disruptive methods? Refer to examples from history as you frame your analysis. Explain your answer.
Be sure to make connections between your ideas and conclusions and the research, concepts, terms, and theory we are discussing this week.
Follow-Up Post Instructions
Respond to the same Option you chose for your Initial Post (i.e., if you chose Option 1 for your Initial Post, your Follow-Up Pst should also be for Option 1). Respond to at least one peer.
Further the dialogue by providing more information and clarification. Minimum of 1 scholarly source which can include your textbook or assigned readings or may be from your additional scholarly research.
• Minimum of 2 posts (1 initial & 1 follow-up)
• Minimum of 2 sources cited (assigned readings/online lessons and an outside source) for
your Initial Post, and 1 scholarly source for your Follow-Up Post.
• APA format for in-text citations and list of references
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.