As you move forward in your academic and professional careers, you will encounter many different perspectives on topics you are engaged in. One of the hallmarks of an educated, open-minded person is the ability to recognize and appreciate the value of looking through these different “lenses” to arrive at informed views. In this course, you will begin to look through four of these lenses while you learn to find relevant information to support your views.
To help guide your exploration of the four liberal arts lenses, you will pick a topic from the three topics listed below and answer questions based on the four lenses of the liberal arts.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
This is the introduction of your project for this course. Here you are asked to think generally about the lenses.
- Using the resources from this course, identify the key characteristics of each of the four lenses: social science, natural science, history, and humanities.
- Be sure to include relevant points that help explain the characteristics.
- Identify the types of evidence used when looking through each lens.
- Determine similarities and differences among the lenses, based on the characteristics you have identified.
- Last, in preparation for your project, select a topic to work on from among the following three topics. Document what you know about the topic you select and what you want to know more about.
- Voting rights
- Climate change
Guidelines for Submission
Submit your analysis of the questions above. Your submission should be a Word document, one to two pages in length, with 12-point Times New Roman font, double spacing, and one-inch margins. Any sources should be cited according to APA style.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.