Your company intends to launch a new Tiered Loyalty Program. As the Corporate Marketing team, it is your responsibility to design the Tiered Loyalty program and provide incentives that will improve your Customers’ satisfaction and long-term engagement with your company.
Remember that with a Tiered Loyalty Program, each rank – or tier – is defined by a set variety of rewards, services or benefits, which increases in value as customers progress.
Part A: Describe Your Loyalty Program (minimum 1 page):
- What factor(s) will you use to build tiers within your Loyalty program? (ex/ Recency, Frequency or Monetary factors; length of time as a member)
- Based on your description of your Primary Target Customer, describe the incentives that you believe will improve your Customers’ relationship with your company.
- Create a chart that clearly shows the requirements of belonging to a certain tier as well as the progression of benefits Customers will see as they move from one tier to the next.
- Clearly define the Customer information will you need to capture and send to your Marketing database to support your Loyalty Program (all required fields of information).
Part B: Build Your Database and Tier Customers
- In EXCEL, using the fields of information defined above (Part A -3), build a sample Customer database.
- Example: Remember, if you have built a Tiered Loyalty Program based on Frequency, your database must capture how many times the Customers have purchased from your company.
- Your sample database must include full, realistic information on at least 50 Customers. Do not copy the database information provided in the M.A.C. example.
- Print off the EXCEL Customer database spreadsheet, ensuring clear headings are provided.
- Using Vlookup, segment the Customers on your database into the tiered program you have developed. Ensure you are segmenting using a Range (‘TRUE’), not an exact match (‘FALSE’).
- Required elements to submit for Part B:
- Random Customer Database
- Display for the EXCEL vlookup formulas used.
- LookUp Table
- Tiered Customer Database
Using vlookups in EXCEL – Resources:
Example provided on black board: MAC Cosmetics: Do Not Copy:
- Power point : ‘Using VLookup to create a Tiered Loyalty program’
- EXCEL sheets used in MAC example: ‘Tiered Loyalty Program’ (note: 4 sheets)
Assignment Presentation Requirements:
- All reports must include a title page including:
- Company Name, the name and section of this course, title of the assignment, Instructor’s name, Name(s) and student number(s) of each group member, Due date.
- This assignment requires students to analyze an actual company operating in Canada. At no time should a student copy corporate material without proper citations.
- All reports must include a bibliography, listing all sources of information and images used. A report handed in without a bibliography will not be marked.
- All submissions must include a completed Team Score Sheet.
- One submission per Group.
- All reports must be submitted in soft copy through Blackboard. Assignments must be submitted by midnight of the due date provided.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.