Answer the following questions using your text book :
Question 25 is a Essay question should be a minimum of 175 words and you need a citation.
Columbian Exchange—-Make sure you understand the exchange of plants, animals and disease between the Old and New World.
- Impact of Environmental change on Native American culture prior to 1400.
- Importance of the Bering Land Bridge
- Impact of climate change during the Archaic period
- Importance and types of trade between Aztecs and natives of the Southwest
- Why did Europeans want to find a water route to the Far East?
- Where did Columbus first land when they reached the New World?
- Crops from the New World that impacted Europe
- After realizing that there were no quick water route to Asia by sailing West, what did countries hope to gain by exploring the New World?
- Main Characteristics of the Quakers, especially their view on war.
- How was slavery in the New World different from Slavery in the Old World?
- What was the major reason for the drastic decline in population in Hispaniola and other New World regions?
- By 1750, the American colonies had grown economically prosperous. How did that impact their relationship with England?
- What was the major part of the French economy in the New World?
- What was the first permanent European Settlement in the New World.
- How did the French relationship with Native Americans differ from other European nations
- As a dependence on cash crops like tobacco, rice, and cotton grew, what else was influenced?
- What enlightenment ideas had the most influence on the American colonies?
- Besides being upset about being taxed without representation, why were colonists upset about the Stamp Act and other British taxes?
- What was the most influential tactic used by colonists to protest unfair English policies?
- What English Enlightenment thinker had the most impact on the Writing of the Declaration of Independence?
- What was the impact of Common Sense on the American perspective?
- How did the colonists respond after the England punished the colonists with the Intolerable Acts.
- Who did James Oglethorpe want Georgia to be a refuge for?
- What two things were initially banned in the Georgia colony?
- – Page 11 Bishop Diego de Landa collected and burned ever codex he could find. Why did he do this? Why did this upset the Native Americans? Was this a dangerous practice.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.