Type: Individual Project
Unit: Software Assurance Process – Management’s Role
Grading Type: Numeric
Points Possible: 150
Deliverable Length: 2 new pages
The final step in developing the software assurance guidelines document is to develop the overall software assurance policies and processes that include software developer training, software assurance metrics to be collected, and the security team’s role and responsibilities These policies and procedures will be instrumental in the ongoing value of software assurance in your company. You will also further refine the software assurance guidelines document and produce the final version. Updates may be based on peer and instructor feedback.
The final project deliverables are as follows:
- Update the software assurance guidelines document’s title page with new date and project name.
- Update previously completed sections based on instructor feedback.
- Software Assurance Policies and Processes section:
- Prepare a plan for the training of the software developers in the organization on the new software assurance guidelines.
- Define the metrics that will be collected to track the effectiveness of software assurance in the company.
- Include a description of how each of the metrics will be obtained and used.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of the members of the security team with respect to software assurance in the organization.
- Software assurance guidelines document, final version:
- Review the entire document for any changes and improvements you would like to make.
- Ensure that this final version of the plan is sufficiently detailed to allow the organization to confidently move forward with software assurance based on your findings.
- Any previous instructor feedback should be addressed with appropriate changes.
- Be sure to update your table of contents before submission.
- Name the document “yourname_CSS321_IP5.doc.”
- Submit the document and for grading.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.