“Discussions” simulate classroom interaction for students in the online environment and provide students with opportunities to discuss course information in an informal manner. There are 4 Discussions in this course spanning two modules, comprised of an initial thread in the first module and a minimum of 2 replies in the second module of the discussion.
- For each Discussion, your thread must be at least 400 words on the presented topic.
- Your thread must reveal an in-depth exploration of the questions in a comprehensive answer reflecting specific concepts and principles. Refer to the Discussion Grading Rubric for grading details.
- For each thread, students must support their assertions with at least 1 cited insight from each required source/readings to date. Required sources and readings-to-date are delineated in the Course Schedule and emphasized in your Professor’s Announcements.
- In the second module of discussion, you will reply to the threads of at least 2 classmates, using between 200–250 words for each reply; this is the minimum expectation.
- A superior grade of “A” requires substantive interaction exceeding the minimum expectations. Each reply must directly address the student’s thread and uniquely contribute to the discussion, reflecting thoughtful analysis of the topic and thread. Interact with the student’s thread by noting the strengths/weaknesses of the student’s information. Did the student refer to the assigned texts, use of biblical data to support information (etc.)?
- For each reply, students must support their assertions with at least 1 cited insight from a required reading-to-date.
- Refer to the Discussion Grading Rubric for grading details.
- When references are cited in your threads or replies, please make sure your in-text citations or footnotes follow the correct format.
- School of Behavioral Sciences Students: follow current APA format
- School of Divinity Students: follow current Turabian format.
Because of the interactive nature of the Discussions, please make every effort to complete these assignments by the listed due date in order for all students to review and possibly respond to your information.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.