Apply what you have learned about Health Promotion and Disease Prevention, and demonstrate the ability to develop a holistic plan of care, incorporating Telehealth and defining assessment and intervention of specific population incorporating unique attributes of populations for health promotion, wellness preservation, and maintenance of function across the health-illness continuum.
Develop a case study and a plan of care, incorporating current mobile App technology:
- Select a population.
- Define your population by gender, age, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, spiritual need, and healthcare need.
- Apply concepts learned in course to identify healthcare needs specific to the population and access to care (Utilize your textbook Chapters 1-25, (Edelman, C., Kudzma, E., & Mandle, C. (2018). Health promotion throughout the life span (9th ed.). Mosby.)
- Develop a case study for a patient in your chosen population.
- Define a provider level plan of care that includes telehealth, alternative therapies, and mobile App technology discussed in this class. Describe how telehealth could impact the impact of care delivery of this patient.
Hint: Concise, condensed information, with specifics and details about population and unique needs with a plan for meeting these needs should be considered.
- Length: 1 Cover page, 3 Body pages, and 1 reference page.
- Citations: 4 high-level scholarly reference in APA from within the last 5 years
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.