- Reflect on how a healthcare organization or nursing practice setting uses scorecards and dashboards.
- Select any healthcare organization or nursing practice setting that has an established scorecard or dashboard measuring patient experience and improvement goals.
- Be sure to obtain an example of the scorecard or dashboard from the healthcare organization or nursing practice setting (you selected) for this Discussion.
- Reflect on how these measurement systems and measurement methods may impact organizational goal setting in the areas of overall performance and financial stability.
- Explore the key indicators involved with scorecards and dashboards, as well as the external quality standards to which they are compared.
- Reflect on what the metrics used in the balanced scorecards and dashboards might mean to your specific organization and/or nursing practice. Has your organization established goals for these or similar metrics and are they currently being met? Why, or why not?
Post a brief description of the healthcare organization or nursing practice setting you selected. Summarize the measures on the scorecard or dashboard in which patient experience of care is measured, tracked, and used to set improvement goals. Be specific. Explain whether goals at your organization are established, for these metrics you reviewed, and whether or not they are currently being met. Then, describe the potential impacts of meeting or not meeting these metrics for your healthcare organization, and explain why. Be specific and provide examples.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.