Case Study 2 Instructions
You are working in the research unit of a foundation that awards grants to criminal justice agencies. The foundation is interested in promoting inter-agency collaboration to address specific issues in criminal justice. As part of the announcement of the availability of grant funds for this initiative you have been asked to provide a review of an recent (within the past 10 years) case depicting inter-agency collaboration and cooperation as factors in a criminal justice-related case outcome. Your supervisor has outlined your work assignment as follows:
- Search for a criminal justice website that is a repository for scholarly research to include case studies about collaborative efforts to resolve crime issues in a community. Website examples include (but not limited to):
Collaborative Justice (http://www.collaborativejustice.org/resources/cjresources.htm)
The Center for Effective Public Policy (http://www.collaborativejustice.org/resources/cjresources.htm)
National Institute of Corrections (https://nicic.gov/)
Crime Solutions (https://www.crimesolutions.gov/)
Center for Court Innovation (http://www.courtinnovation.org/)
Center for Evidence-Based Crime Policy (http://cebcp.org/evidence-based-policing/current-projects/)
- Find a detailed overview of a case study that utilized collaborative community and criminal
justice resources to deal with a crime issue in that community.
3. Respond to the following questions:
- Describe the collaborative initiative- location, date, what are the issues, who was involved with the solution?
- What solutions were proposed? Be detailed-
- What were the results? Be detailed-
- What partner do you feel was most impactful to the solution?
- What partner do you feel was least impactful to the solution?
- How could the outcome of the collaboration been improved?
- Paper must be double spaced, 11 or 12 pt font and 1” margins all around.
- All APA 7th edition format requirements must be followed (cover page, in text citations, reference page). Refer to APA/UMGC – learning resources found in the content page of this course.
- You must have resources to support your thoughts/opinions/information. These must be cited both in text as well as at the end of the document. Your paper should not contain direct quotes, sourced material must be paraphrased.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.