Part of your Unit 5 assignment submission is to develop an educational resource or brief project proposal related to your chosen issue. Additionally, you are asked to present this to a relevant public health officer or at a government or NGO chapter meeting. If you have not already done so, identify the type of meeting you are planning to attend and prepare to attend and share your developed artifact.
Last paper on Non-Governmental Agencies in Global Issues NGO picked was International Center for Reproductive Health (ICRH). It’s a continuation paper. I had to say in the paper who I interviewed and I mentioned Dr. AP who is a Nurse practitioner , worked withthis NGO in kenya.
Global Issue Problem Description
This assignment is an opportunity for you to present a thoughtful analysis of your selected public health problem and the countries and people affected. The goal is to develop a brief project proposal or educational resource that you could present to a relevant public health officer or at a government or NGO chapter meeting. You may also wish to interview relevant stakeholders from the organization to which you plan to present. This could help provide you with additional ideas for how to pitch your project proposal or educational resource.
Remember to track the hours you spend interviewing, preparing your proposal, and presenting it. This time can count toward your practicum hours.
For this assignment, you will submit an analysis paper of your selected health issue and its relevant Gapminder data, using current APA style and formatting. In an appendix of this paper, you will include either your project proposal or educational resource for potentially improving outcomes related to your chosen health issue. You should also include a second appendix, in which you briefly summarize your experience related to the presentation or meeting related to your proposal or resource.
Make sure you address the following scoring guide criteria in your analysis of a health issue with global implications:
• Analyze an international health issue in regard to its effect on individuals, communities, and populations.
• As you address the following questions, be sure to use epidemiological data (this could be Gapminder).
How pervasive is the problem?
What is the scope of the problem?
What nations or people are affected?
Which countries are disproportionately affected?
What inequities exist across countries?
• Analyze data regarding the socioeconomic, political, and cultural influences that affect the global health issue.
• Because this section is a data analysis, be sure that data support your arguments here. This is another opportunity to include Gapminder data, but you may also want to draw from other sources.
How would you describe the population most affected?
What are the social determinants that affect this problem?
How do cultural beliefs affect the health problem?
How do geographical elements affect the health problem?
How does socioeconomic status affect the health problem?
How do political systems affect the health problem?
• Evaluate strategies or research that has been used historically to address the global health issue.
• Address the historical strategies that have been used. It will be necessary to explore social, economic, political, and environmental concerns to answer this question.
• Develop an educational resource or project proposal focused on driving evidence-based improvements related to your chosen health issue.
• Consider the target population and the relevant social determinants of health related to this health issue.
• Also, keep in mind the setting in which the project would be occurring or the educational resource would be distributed.
• Target this artifact so that it is realistic within the context in which it will be implemented but also target it to the relevant stakeholder you will present it to.
• Include this in an appendix of your assignment submission.
• Summarize the practicum experience of presenting a project proposal or educational resource to a relevant public health officer or at a chapter meeting of a relevant health organization.
• Discuss how you felt conveying your proposal or resource.
• Discuss how you felt it was received during the meeting.
• Reflect on anything you might change if you were going to present at a similar meeting in the future.
• This should only be two or three paragraphs.
• Include this in an appendix of your assignment submission.
• Convey purpose, in an appropriate tone and style, incorporating supporting evidence and adhering to organizational, professional, and scholarly writing standards.
Also, you should enter your hours spent interviewing and collecting data as practicum hours into CORE ELMS. Doing this is also part of your grade on this assignment.
Include the following headings in your paper:
• Description of the Problem.
• Social Determinants That Impact the Problem.
• Strategies and Gaps.
• Appendix A: Project Proposal or Educational Resource.
• Title it after the type of artifact you developed.
• Appendix B: Meeting Summary.
Remember to include an introduction to your paper, which is not a heading of its own, and a reference page.
In addition, your paper should meet the following requirements:
• Written communication: Written communication is free of spelling and grammatical errors that detract from the overall message. Writing is clear, precise, and scholarly. Concepts flow in a logical order. Page margins and page numbering are accurate, according to current APA guidelines for style and format.
• Length of paper: 8–10 double-spaced pages (not including Title Page, or Reference List).
• References: At least eight references from peer-reviewed sources.
• Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Portfolio Prompt: You are required to save this learning activity to your ePortfolio.
• Global Issue Problem Description Scoring Guide.
• APA Style Paper Template [DOCX].
• APA Style Paper Tutorial [DOCX].
• APA Style and Format.
• Capella University Library.
• Online ePortfolio Guidelines [PDF].
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.