For this assignment, review the two articles provided:
“Romantic Red Revisited: Red Enhances Men’s Attraction to Young, but not Menopausal Women,” by Sascha & Singer, from Journal of Experimental Social Psychology (2013). https://www-sciencedirect-com.lopes.idm.oclc.org/science/article/pii/S0022103112001564
“Organizational Justice and Job Satisfaction as Predictors of Turnover Intentions among Teachers in the Offinso South District of Ghana,” by Addai, Kyeremeh, Abdulai, & Sarfo, from European Journal of Contemporary Education (2018). https://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=130597326&site=eds-live&scope=site&custid=s8333196&groupid=main&profile=eds1
Read through them carefully and write a summary of each article. Write about the articles in everyday language, explaining the theory each was testing, the method used, the most important results, and the main points in the discussion. Be very careful not to plagiarize at this stage (please reread the course resources on academic integrity (plagiarism) and the APA guide on paraphrasing).
Use 500-600-words for each summary (for a total of 1,000-1,200-words), following this organizational structure:
- A description of the article’s purpose and main hypotheses
- A clear statement of the study’s design: Experimental or correlational? What were the main IVs or PVs? What was the main DV? Who participated?
- A methods paragraph in which you mention each key variable in turn, followed by how it was operationalized. (e.g., “The study measured the variable self-compassion using a self-report questionnaire developed by Neff; it had 25 items that were rated on five-point scales.”)
- A paragraph in which you describe the main results. If they used regression, you must describe the main relationship as well as what it was controlling for (e.g., “Self-compassion predicted well-being, even when controlling for self-esteem and emotionality”). If it was a factorial design, describe the main effects and interactions.
- A short paragraph about the authors’ conclusions.
Turn in one document with both summaries; make sure to distinguish which summary belongs to which article with appropriate APA headings.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.