Two of the most important elements of the project are the project team and the project stakeholders. The stakeholders will state their expectations and their critical success factors for what a successful project will look like during the project’s initiation phase. The project team will be responsible for completing the tasks in order to meet the critical success factors. In this course, you will use a sample project for the local nonprofit animal rescue. The animal rescue team has asked you to prepare for an outdoor adoption event.
For this assignment, write a paper in which you consider the 5Ws and 1H of project management and apply them to your sample project. Consider the project team you will need to create for the Lucky Me Animal Rescue adoption event. Begin your paper with a summary of the initiation phase, and elaborate on why team formation is critical in this phase. Next, assess each of the team considerations listed below.
- Who should be on the team? Be sure to consider necessary skills and expertise.
- What are your expectations of the team? In what ways can you prepare the team and promote unity and cohesion?
- When should the project team be formed?
- Where will your team operate (e.g., group, individual, virtual)?
- Why is each member of the team important?
- Finally, how will the team continue to manage the stakeholders’ expectations and keep them informed of the project’s progress?
Answer the questions above and provide your rationale for each.
submission must be a minimum of two pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages.
You must use at least three sources that are either peer-reviewed or academic in nature to support your submission.
Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including the title page and in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. an abstract is NOT needed.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.