- The Assignment (1–2 pages)- Review grading rubrics for points assigned to each of the questions below! Submit by day 7 of this week
- Recommend one FDA-approved drug, one off-label drug, and one nonpharmacological intervention for treating your assigned disorder in children and adolescents.
- Explain the risk assessment you would use to inform your treatment decision making. What are the risks and benefits of the FDA-approved medicine? What are the risks and benefits of the off-label drug?
- Explain whether clinical practice guidelines exist for this disorder and, if so, use them to justify your recommendations. If not, explain what information you would need to take into consideration. (TIP: Research online IF there is any “clinical practice guidelines” for management of your assigned disorder. Hence your response should be either YES or NO WITH further explanation as required on this question)
- Support your reasoning with at least three scholarly resources, one each on the FDA-approved drug, the off-label, and a non-medication intervention for the disorder.
- Attach the PDFs of your sources.
Thapar, A., Pine, D. S., Leckman, J. F., Scott, S., Snowling, M. J., & Taylor, E. A. (2015). Rutter’s child and adolescent psychiatry (6th ed.). Wiley Blackwell.
- Chapter 43, “Pharmacological, Medically-Led and Related Treatments”
Assigned Disorder: Disruptive, Impulse-Control, and Conduct Disorders
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.