Each individual will extend this group learning project by developing a reflective assignment. This piece is designed to be informed by the group process, but needs to be reflective of the individual’s own intellectual work.
- Textbook: Segal, E. A. (2016). Social welfare policy and social programs: A values perspective. Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.
YOUR ASSIGNMENTS WILL DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Reflect on yourself as a macro practitioner. Recall the work you have done in 602 and the material we have learned in 606.
- Based on your own skill sets and strengths, where do you see yourself in this policy ecosystem?
- Describe how your strengths align with parts of the process as well as the parts that make you uncomfortable.
- Cite at least one Policy Library video of a skill or special topic that has influenced your reflections.* Below are two Policy Library videos of a skill. Please chose one of the to use for this question. These videos were used to discuss the skill in a previous order of mine.
- your reaction to each of the two videos: Ann Malluwa Wadu (16 on the list) & Jessica Skobel’s video (10)
- Wadu, A. W. (2021). The Role of Music in Agenda Setting. Retrieved from SLWK 606 Policy Library – Fall Semester 2021.
- Video Link: https://youtu.be/60Sy42CU-cQ
Wadu, A. W. (2021). The role of music in agenda setting. Retrieved from SLWK 606 Policy Library – Fall Semester 2021.
- Skobel, J. (2021). Troubleshooting Advocacy-Understanding Organizational Dynamics. Retrieved from SLWK 606 Policy Library – Fall Semester 2021.
- Video Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/182ZbZxd50zCBeGZgX1AyKyxMh4HhhpYE/view?usp=sharing
Skobel J. (2021). Troubleshooting advocacy – Understanding organizational dynamics. Retrieved from Policy Library – Fall Semester 2021.
*Your reflective submission can be in the form of an APA paper, or you can stretch your creative muscles here. You can reflect using a poem, spoken word, visual art, mapping, infographic, video, or whatever your imagination leads you to. Please include a written explanation to go along with the creative piece that guides the instructor on how it exemplifies the depth of your reflection on the prompt.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.