Watch the videos and answer the questions that follow.
Choose one of the natural disasters represented in the videos above and answer the following:
- What are some of the nursing implications of this disaster?
- What diseases do you need be concerned about and how would you protect yourself and others? Be specific.
In your discussion with peers, help one another think of additional plans and processes to help in the disaster. You must respond to two peers. One reply should be to a peer who chose a different disaster.
Support your answer with evidence from scholarly sources.
Has anyone read a report of a qualitative study before reading the one in this chapter? Where did you encounter it? What can you tell us about it? The point of reading research reports at this point is to understand them and extract essential information. Appraisal will come later.
Discuss Why–How–What of the qualitative study listed at the bottom and respond to the questions below:
- Why did the researchers think it was important to do this study?
- What did their study do that those other studies did not do?
Navigate to the Library link in the course navigation menu and search for the article below:
Qualitative Article from Chapter 4:
- Sibeoni, J., Picard, C., Orri, M., Labey, M., Bousquet, G., Verneuil, L., & Revah-Levy, A. (2018). Patients’ quality of life during active cancer treatment: A qualitative study. BMC Cancer, 18
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.