After completing the required background readings, answer the following questions:
- Calling to mind a workplace conflict that was negotiated (or researching an organizational conflict), what specific preparations can you identify? (It is OK to use the same conflict from Case 1 here, and expand upon it using the new questions below).
- What else could have/should have been done to best prepare?
- How did the bargaining play out? (Be as specific as possible.)
- What was the outcome for each side? What was achieved, and/or what was left unresolved on the table?
- What specific changes could you recommend to improve the process of resolving this conflict?
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support your analysis.
- Provide a response of 3-5 pages, not including title page and references
- As we have multiple required items to be addressed herein, please use subheadings to show where you’re responding to each required item and to ensure that none are omitted.
- Support your paper with peer-reviewed articles and reliable sources. Use at least 3 references, and a minimum of two of these from peer-reviewed sources. For additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals, see http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php and for evaluating internet sources:
- You may use the following source to assist in formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/. Paraphrase all source information into your own words carefully, and use in-text citations.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.