Theorists have devised many ways to assess personality. The Thematic Apperception Test (TAT) is one of them. You will learn more about this test in the next module. For a little background, the TAT was designed to be a projective test where subjects are provided with intentionally vague or ambiguous images that require the use of the imagination to tell a story.
In this module, you will look at an image and tell the story of what you think is happening and take a mock TAT. There is no right or wrong answer. In the next module, we will use a psychoanalytic perspective to review your responses to the questions below from the psychoanalytic lens.
Select an image from the Module One Journal Images Word document and use the Module One Journal Template Word Document to answer the following questions. Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Identify the image (A–E) that you selected.
- Describe what happened before the image was taken. Your response should be about 2 to 3 sentences in length.
- Describe what is happening in the image. Your response should be at about 2 to 3 sentences in length.
- Describe what the subjects are feeling or thinking in the image. Your response should be about 2 to 3 sentences in length.
- Describe what will happen next. Your response should be about 2 to 3 sentences in length.
Guidelines for Submission
Submit your completed Module One Template.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.