- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- 2.3 The student will be able to explain of the concepts, models for formulating strategies, defining the organizational strategic directions and crafting a deployment strategy.
Students are supposed to select a technological organization of their choice. Further the student is supposed to do a thorough assessment and write an essay on the selected organization’s Strategic Direction. (prefer Saudi or will known worldwide org)
Pointers for student’s reference-
- Essay must include-
- Organization’s current position (2.5M)
- Internal Analysis
- External Analysis
- Core Competencies (Min 2, with details) (2.5M)
- Dynamic Capabilities (Min 2, with details) (2.5M)
- Strategic Intent. (1.5M)
- Title is compulsory
- Peer reviewed journals and References should be used to support your submission (1 Mark)
- Refer Chapter 6 of your textbook
Note for students: Only covering these pointers for the essay will not guarantee awarding of full marks, please do your research well and include other content too. These pointers are just to guide you.
- All students are encouraged to use their own words.
- Write a three-part essay (i.e., an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph).
- Use proper referencing (APA style) to reference, other styles will not be accepted.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the safe assignment Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading and review the grading rubric to understand how you will be graded for this assignment.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.