- General Instructions Word Count: 1200 words.
This excludes: Cover Sheet, References, and Appendices. Word count should not be exceeded (an allowance of +/ – 10% of the stated value is allowed). Words submitted in excess of the allowance will not be read and will not contribute to the grade awarded.
Referencing: The Harvard Reference Standard should be used for all submissions. Students should familiarise themselves with the Harvard Referencing Standard Guide
Figures & Tables: All figures and tables should be numbered, bear a clear description, and note any source(s) used in their creation.
- Presentation and Submission of Assignment:
- PLEASE SET YOUR MS WORD SETTINGS TO METRIC. Assignments should be typed using Calibri (default) 11-point font (default) with 1.5-line spacing (you will need to set this as the default is ‘single line’) and left-aligned text (default). Margins should be left at the default (2.54cm) all around. The page size is to be set to A4 (depending on your region the default may be ‘Letter’). All pages of the essay itself must be numbered in the right-hand corner. Essays will probably be prepared in Word but are to be submitted in PDF format.
- Task Statement
Students are to write a 1200-word, research-and-analysis essay (+/-10%) specifically addressing the question below.
- All components of the question must be addressed. The essay must be written in narrative form, using fully-formed sentences.
- Use of bullet points should be kept to a
- Style, grammar, punctuation, spelling, and syntax are all assessable elements.
- Students may consult with each other but must write separately.
NOTE: Plagiarism is a serious offence.
- Assignment Purpose Statement
1. The purpose of this assessment is to encourage and motivate students to use common international business themes to produce an essay that meets the standards of university academic rigour and also to provide Level 2 students with the opportunity to explore international business-themed issues and challenges. This assessment has been mapped to the learning objectives of the course.
Assignment Question / Assessment Topic
- CHOOSE ONLY ONE TOPIC FROM THE FOLLOWING:
- Research and compare John Dunning’s eclectic framework and Mathew’s LLL model as explanations of the internationalization of firms from emerging markets. Do they offer competing or complementary explanations? (initial introduction to the topic from Chapter 2); OR
- What are first and second movers in international market entry? Giving examples discuss their advantages and disadvantages (initial introduction to the topic from Chapter 9); OR
- Discuss the characteristics of the three main approaches to staffing (ethnocentric, polycentric, and geocentric) and the advantages and disadvantages for each of the three (initial introduction to topic from Chapter 15)
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.