Knowledge of managing the learning environment standard as related to funding of State schools
Complete the Externship Checklist for one of the competencies below.
1. Using an FTE report, identify, interpret, and apply each formula factor used in computing your State’s Education Finance Program allocation.
2. Using a school budget, identify funding categories available to a school beyond your State’s Education Finance Program allocation.
3. Using a school budget, identify or apply the processes of planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating a budget.
Instructional Leadership Standard
Knowledge of managing the learning environment standard as related to financial accounting and auditing
Complete the Externship Checklist for one (1) of the competencies below.
1. Using an FTE audit report (e.g., State, district, or school), identify categories that are out of compliance with State Statutes (e.g., attendance records, teacher certification, vocational time cards, ESE and ESOL student records).
2. Using a school external funds audit report, identify violations of the State Board of Education policies and procedures for the administration and accounting of external funds (e.g., fund-raisers, purchases, monthly financial reports, bonding of the treasurer).
Final Paper: Post-Assessment of Leadership Skills Review and reflect on your Pre-Assessment of Leadership Skills that you completed at the beginning of your externship. In a 3-5 page paper, document your growth in the leadership areas covered during the externship and identify areas in need of improvement. Explain what steps you will take to address any deficiencies in order to ensure your preparedness for the role of educational leader.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.