- Health Care Organization/Facility
- Identify the type and name of your non-profit organization
- Organization/Facility Mission
- Organization/Facility Vision
- Provide a substantial overview of your organization.
- Geographical location
- Size (e.g., approximate number of employees)
- Data Examination
- External environment of your selected organization/facility:
- City/geographical demographics: Using City-Data online (http://www.city-data.com/) categorize the following:
- Population (Total population, male population, and female population).
- Median age range
- Median household income
- Racial demographics
- Search the internet and gather relevant general information regarding:
- Common medical conditions in geographical area:
- Rationalize how your organization will cater to the medical conditions within the given area.
- Number and type of existing health care organizations and facilities in the area:
- Identify how your organization will differ from the organizations currently present in the area.
- Surrounding Cities/Towns:
- Create a table to compare and contrast 2 adjacent cities/towns with the city/town your organization is located in. The table should compare and contrast the same components as your selected organization/facility (Section 2a).
- Organizational Dynamics and Structure
Based on the data gathered, you will now focus on the organizational structure and leadership of your organization/facility. Using the data that you have gathered, complete the following:
- Organizational Leadership and Governance
- Construct a leadership and governance map of your organization/facility. The map should display C-level executives, directors, departmental managers, and governing board. Explain the leadership management process and governing board oversight.
- Organizational Theory and Behavior
- Rationalize the organizational theory of your selected organization/facility. In this section, identify how diversity and cultural competence will be maintained within the organization to meet the dynamics of the population identified.
- Identify the organizational behavior methods that will be used in your organization/facility. For both, be sure to include actionable activities that will be incorporated to implement each item.
- Dynamics of Organization/Facility:
- Identify the following for your organization/facility:
- Who are your target market subjects?
- Where are they located?
- What special needs do they require?
- Note: In this section, you must identify and meet the needs of the diverse population classified in the “Data Examination” section.
- Recommendations and Conclusion
- Bring this section to a close and provide 2 or 3 recommendations for your organization based on the information researched and identified.
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to justify/support your analysis.
- Case papers should be at least 5 pages, not including the title and reference pages.
- Support your paper with peer-reviewed articles with at least 5 references. Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals:
- Angelo State University Library. (n.d.). Library guides: How to recognize peer-reviewed (refereed) journals. Retrieved from https://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php
- You may use the following source to assist in formatting your assignment:
- Purdue Online Writing Lab. (n.d.). General APA guidelines. Retrieved from https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
- For additional information on reliability of sources, review the following source:
- Georgetown University Library. (n.d.). Evaluating internet resources. Retrieved from https://www.library.georgetown.edu/tutorials/research-guides/evaluating-internet-content
References (dont have to use them if not necessary)
Murphy, S. P., Peisert, K. C., & Murphy, C. J. (2015). Board organization and structure. The Governance Institute. Retrieved from https://nrchealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Board-Organization-Structure_An-Intentional-Governance-Guide_Patrick-M….pdf
Health Infrastructure (2017, March 17). Health Infrastructure’s How to Build a Hospital [Video File]. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd_hI-qRI8s
NACHC (2014, October 14). What is a Community Health Center [Video File]. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSGIrdNnRvw
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.