Reflect on your clinical skills practice (in the clinical setting and/or for required videos) by writing your response to the following prompts:
- Summarize your experience performing physical assessment over the past 15 weeks. (Identify focus systems in which you have had the most and least experience. What experience have you had with pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients?)
- What aspect of assessment are you most proud of accomplishing?
- What did you learn that you did not expect?
- Review the physical assessment documentation posted in your initial journal and reflect on how your understanding of a comprehensive history and physical has evolved.
- How has your understanding of the NP provider role changed?
- Share actions that helped increase your proficiency and efficiency in assessment.
- How have your learning experiences in this course affected your current nursing role?
- To what extent do you feel prepared for the NU664 clinical practicum specialty course?
- How will your learning experiences in this course influence your future professional practice?
Grading rubric:Reflection fully addresses each prompt.
Response demonstrates personal reflection and provides appropriate details supported with specific examples.
Writing is concise with a logical flow of ideas.
The writer uses appropriate language (avoids jargon and simplifies complex concepts appropriately).
There are no spelling, punctuation, or word-usage errors.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.