- Apply standards of the American Psychological Association (APA) code of ethics to research.
- Apply standards of the American Psychological Association (APA) code of ethics to practice or psychological settings.
- Describe the key regulation in the APA ethics code for protection of human and non-human research participants.
- Identify violations of ethical standards in psychological contexts.
Topic 3 DQ 1
Review the following websites: People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) and Americans for Medical Progress. What are the guidelines to conduct research on animals ethically? What do you find to be the importance to the “Three R’s”? What are the alternatives to using animals for testing? Under what circumstances would these alternatives be able to replace animal testing, with the current technology? Ensure to cite sources, relying on your textbook and scholarly sources for your response.
Topic 3 DQ 2
Read the Psychology Internship case study, located at http://lc.gcumedia.com/psy362/brain-based-learning/v1.1/scenarios.html; then use the following questions to guide the forum discussion.
- What are your ethical responsibilities as a student intern?
- What are your personal feelings about the situation?
- How will your personal feelings affect your actions in this situation?
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.