- Select an item of clothing from your wardrobe (shoes, jeans, t-shirts, etc.) and identify the company that made it, its material(s), the country of manufacturing and supply chain (from extraction of raw materials through distribution and disposal).
- You will write a 10 page paper, examining the questions of ethics and sustainability as it relates to this product.
- Your paper must include extensive research, including but not limited, to these research sources:
- Circular economy, regenerative economy, Ellen MacArthur Foundation, Fashion –
- Fashion on Climate, McKinsey – Full Report https://www.mckinsey.com/~/media/mckinsey/industries/retail/our%20insig hts/fashion%20on%20climate/fashion-on-climate-full-report.pdf
- Greenbiz and industry engagement with sustainability – (example: https://www.greenbiz.com/article/how-fashion-professionals-are-re-educating-circ ular-economy)
- Ethical Reasoning – Five Sources of Ethical Standards – https://www.scu.edu/ethics/ethics-resources/ethical-decision-making/a-framework
- Corporate Social Responsibility Report and company practice related to your clothing item. (Example: Nike shoes – https://purpose.nike.com/)
- With this research on your clothing item, you are to create an essay examining fashion, ethics and sustainability. The paper is to include a thesis, developed research and a conclusion studying your clothing item and your evaluation of the ethics of the company’s current practices vis-à-vis your clothing item.
- A minimum of 15 cited academic references are required for this paper.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.