This assignment will be due (and submitted) in Module 12, next week, in the M12 Discussion Board. Next week’s submission is merely a first draft. You will need to revise this document after we, and you, begin to review the intersection of ethics, leadership, and inclusion over the next two weeks. As you do so, I would like to encourage you to review the moral theories we’ve been studying this semester.
A good leadership philosophy should incorporate your values and your personal mission statement but go beyond that to include a framework for how you engage in the ethical decision-making process. It should focus on how you want to lead now and in the future. Within your leadership philosophy, it is important to reflect and articulate such things.
This assignment requires you to create a 2-3 page, researched and referenced, document with (at least) the following information (Use 1-5 as headers in your assignment):
- A Personal Mission Statement regarding Ethic’s role in your Professional Life – A personal mission statement defines who you are as a person (or as a team member in your community/workplace) and identifies your purpose, whether that’s in the office or simply in life. It explains how you aim to pursue that purpose, and why it matters so much to you. (10pts)
- An Ethical Leadership Statement which reflects your leadership style – What do you think leadership is and what practices do you engage in to ensure ethical decision making? (20pts)
- A bulleted list of Several Personal Value Statements with moral justifications for their role in your leadership style (e.g. integrity, social responsibility, respect) (20pts)
- A Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Statement that explicitly outlines your ethically informed approach to DEI issues in the workplace, in society, and in your community. (30pts)
- An Ethical Leadership Narrative Statement outlining your views on the following using the prompts below (20pts):
- I believe my responsibilities to others includes _________ because __________.
- When I approach tasks/projects, I always try to ______. That is, I adopt a ______ attitude.
- My ethical priorities include _______ because I consider myself a (Select one or two of the ethical theories we have covered that most resonates with you and identify it here). I believe this theory best describes my ethical priorities because ______.
- My ethical expectations of others include_______. I believe that we should treat people with _________.
- Under my leadership, people can expect me to ______ when making ethical decisions.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.