When considering articles, podcasts, texts and/or videos for “Letter Assignments”:
- Is this new information? If so, identify the new learning.
- Does this info. provide a different understanding than what I previously understood prior to hearing / reading / seeing / the articles / pod casts / Web links.
- Is this interesting to me? Why? Detail response with examples & cited references.
- What surfaces to the top? Anything in your hearing / reading / viewing that rises to the top of your interests above and beyond anything else that is communicated.
- I don’t get this….(what is it about what you read/seen that eludes you?)
- I really agree with this (why?)…Detail response with examples & cited references
- I really disagree with this (why?)…Detail response; examples & cited references.
- Other. (Category of thought not otherwise indicated via letters “a” through “g”.)
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ….SEVERAL TIMES:
***RUBRIC FOR WRITING ASSIGNMENT RESPONSES***
Indicate which “Part Number” of the Assignments you are about to consider at the very beginning of each response.
As in: “Letter (a): BR Text: Chp. Two-Part Three.” at the very beginning of your responses to each assignment.
Please include a separate Word .doc File for each Part of the assignments.
Please title your File consistent with the title of the assignment as it appears in Assignments along with which identifying which assignment Part the File holds.
Research the topic, i.e., gather information that speaks to the topic’s concerns and its impact on either, health care practice for patients-clients / nurses and / or society.
Analyze the information to better understand the nature and scope of the topic.
Collate the information into a meaningful written summary citing references from the article, text chapter, podcast, Power Point and / or video. Remember to begin and close each of your quotations with quotation marks.
Communicate via your detailed Post HOW the quotations you cite supports YOUR understanding of the article, text chapter, podcast, Power Point and / or video.
To essentially consider Five portions to your “Assignment Responses” for each Assignment going forward:
- Respond to the question and /or comment presented to you for your consideration.
- Support your response by siting a quotation (or two quotations if the assignment literature resource is more deeply layered with content.
- NOTE: The Assignment Instructions will indicate if one or two quotations are required to be integrated within any given assignment.
- Place in your OWN words what you understand the quotation(s) provided by the author(s) to mean.
- Link your chosen quotation(s) to your prior commentary relative to the question and / or comment presented in the literature you have either read, seen in a video, or heard within a podcast.
- Bring your commentary to connect with an example(s) from your own experience and / or awareness that lends well to the topic(s) featured in each of your responses.
- Reference any “inspirations” that might have occurred to you as you read through the literature or view the videos. To point out in your Assignment Responses insights that might have emerged for you.
- These insights not specifically addressed in the resources, but that you would otherwise have included in the literature and / or videos had you co-authored the literature and / or videos.
- To include a kind of “real-time” example(s) that related to your own experience or that of others.
- NOTE: To always avoid being specific about people’s names and / or locations of where example(s) might be occurring in past or present venue(s).
- Given at times, we will consider fairly “sensitive” topics, be aware of confidentially / privacy interests.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.