TO DO: For your individual health condition (CHRONIC PAIN), identify articles that examine this week’s variables/factors (nutrition, exercise, sleep) in relation to your assigned health condition.
One article that describes the effect of the health behavior on your assigned condition, and another that describes an intervention to help the patient follow recommendations for the health behavior. A literature review article less than 5 years old would be a good choice. All other articles should be recent empirical studies (i.e., studies that produced data and have a results section with statistical analyses or qualitative analyses). As much as possible, choose empirical studies that were published no more than 3 years ago.
Response each question separately
- What are the recommendations for diet, exercise, and sleep for individuals diagnosed with your assigned health conditions?
- How do these behaviors relate to stress, if at all?
- What of the other factors you learned about in Modules 1 and 2 may be playing a role in the behaviors of patients that comply and don’t comply with these recommendations?
- Could any of these health behaviors have caused the condition or contributed to its prevention or development?
- dentify and describe at least one theory-based and evidence-based practice for increasing one or more of these health promoting behaviors (oftentimes one type of intervention will work across behaviors).
- Be sure to include references and examples from the articles you found.
Part II Organizational Strategic Goals
Post an explanation of strategies that you might use to define, prioritize, and meet short-term goals (1–4 years) for the organization that you selected for your Final Project NAMI National Alliance of Mental Illness . Include how the goals would support flexibility in an ever-evolving world. Then with a futurist context in mind, explain strategies that you might use to define, prioritize, and meet your organization’s long-term goals (15–20 years).
- Explain 2–3 short-term goals (1–4 years) for your organization. Explain challenges that might impact these goals. Include how the organization might overcome these challenges.
- Explain 2–3 long-term goals (15–20 years) for your organization. Identify long-term trends (i.e., social, political, demographic, economic, ecological, technological, etc.) that might impact these goals.
- Explain why it is important to define short-term and long-term goals.
- Identify and share resources that you might use to help you define your organizational goals.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.