It is anticipated that the initial discussion response should be in the range of 250-300 words. Response posts must demonstrate topic knowledge and scholarly engagement with peers. This is not the only criteria utilized for evaluation; substantive content is imperative. All questions in the topic must be addressed. Please proofread your response carefully for grammar and spelling. Do not upload any attachments. All responses need to be supported by a minimum of one scholarly resource. Journals and websites must be cited appropriately. Citation and reference must adhere to APA format.
All of us have been involved in various kinds of conflicts related to our work environment. Using a situation that you were involved in, describe the conflict and how it was handled. (I am a Labor and Delivery Nurse; I help in vaginal births and C-Sections in the operating room at a Hospital)
- Was the outcome positive or negative?
- How did the involved parties feel about the resolution, did they feel that they were heard, that their issues were resolved in an appropriate manner?
- Based on what you have read in this unit, what could have been done to improve both the situation and the outcome?
- Describe professional civility/incivility?
- Analyze the impact professional relationships and patient care outcomes?
- Synthesize and discuss the incivility literature evidence is available that supports that conflict resolution impacts work environments and patient care?
Responses need to address all components of the question, demonstrate critical thinking and analysis and include peer-reviewed journal evidence to support the student’s position.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.