CORPORATE EVENTS INSIGHTS
You have been commissioned by the magazine “Special events”, for their upcoming special edition themed ‘Corporate Events Insights’. They have asked you to write a feature article on “Current Issues in Corporate Events”. The magazine readership is primarily comprised of event and corporate meetings professionals, as well as a wider hospitality sector audience.
Your article should explore ONE current issue currently being experienced by the corporate event sector. It should highlight the scope of the international corporate events industry in terms of scale and size, product offerings and innovation in design. It should analyse how these factors satisfy the varied requirements of the corporate event traveller. Your article should draw upon appropriate theory, terminology and examples selected from event practices at an international level.
The article should be a maximum of 1500 words. It should contain visual materials, which may include supporting pictures or graphics (appropriately referenced). The magazine is printed on A4-sized paper so the layout of your article should conform to that size.
In order to complete the assessment, you will need to consider:
- The size and scope of the international corporate events industry
- Clearly identify the current issue and why it is determined to be a current issue
- How the industry is currently handling the identified current issue or how it could handle the current issue
- How the market is likely to change, and how the sector should best respond to make the most of these changes.
- Identify any examples of best practice.
Your audience is an informed, professional one therefore, you are expected to deal with complex issues and explain these in a simple, straightforward way. Your writing must be authoritative and informative.
See appendix A for the criteria that will be used in evaluating this assessment.
Please use the following file format(s): Word document (either with a .doc or a .docx extension). We cannot ensure that other formats are compatible with markers’ software and cannot guarantee to mark incorrect formats.
All work should be word processed in 12-point font and double spaced. Please ensure your first page contains your student number and your word count.
- In line with UWE policy, this word count includes everything in the main body of the text (including headings, tables, citations, quotes, lists, etc.).
- The references, bibliography and footnotes (provided footnotes only include references) are NOT included in this word count.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.