Read the following articles regarding Starbucks’ push to incorporate mobile integration and digital innovations. Then consider the follow up questions below.
- Starbucks Aims for More Mobile Orders (found here (Links to an external site.))
- Starbucks closes online store to focus on in-person experience (found here (Links to an external site.))
- Starbucks’ mobile order push meets resistance from ritual seekers (Links to an external site.)
- Starbucks is a tech company: Why the coffee giant is investing heavily in digital innovation (Links to an external site.)
Write a three-page (minimum) paper that addresses the following:
- What is Starbucks’ business strategy?
- How has technology helped Starbucks compete?
- What challenges do they face going forward?
- What upcoming technologies should Starbucks integrate into their business?
- No more than 15% of your paper should be from direct quotes.
- This is expected to be 3 to 4 pages (excluding any Title Page and Reference Page). Ensure the paper is typed, double-spaced, and enumerated on the top right corner in the margin with 1″ margins on all sides. Please use Times New Roman, 12-point font.
- All sources must be cited in APA format within the reference page and in-text citations.
- The current edition of the APA is the guiding manual for form and style for this project. Each student is expected to find relevant, recent, and credible research. Under no circumstances will references from dictionaries or encyclopedias be accepted as references, including online sources such as Wikipedia.
See relevant articles:
1. Cowley, Stacy. “Starbucks Closes Online Store to Focus on In-Person Experience.” New York Times 2 Oct. 2017: NA(L). Business Insights: Essentials.
2. Herath, T., & Kishore, R. (2009). Offshore Outsourcing: Risks, Challenges, and Potential Solutions. Information Systems Management, 26(4), 312-326. doi:10.1080/10580530903245549
3. Goo, J., Kishore, R., Rao, H. R., & Nam, K. (2009). The Role of Service Level Agreements in Relational Management of Information Technology Outsourcing: An Empirical Study. MIS Quarterly, 33(1), 119-145.
4. Jargon, J. (2018, Mar 21). Starbucks aims for more mobile orders; coffee giant says app will be made available to all customers–not just loyalty-program members. Wall Street Journal (Online)
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.