Complete a case study of Airbnb. You will find the case in the case section of the text.
A formal, in-depth case study analysis requires you to utilize the entire strategic management process. Assume you are a consult asked by Airbnb to analyze its external/internal environment and make strategic recommendations. You must include exhibits to support your analysis and recommendations.
- Cover page (must include the company name, your name, the date of submission, and a references page; the document must follow current APA guidelines)
- A total of 3-5 pages of narrative text, this does not include the financial statements, reference pages, or matrices
- Reference page (follow current APA guidelines)
Your Case Study: Historical Financial Analysis Assignment paper must include:
- Historical Financial Statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows) from the 3 most current years for the firm. These should be downloaded from the SEC website. The financial statements must include horizontal (shown between the years) and vertical analysis (shown to the right of the last year of historical data). I already finished this part in the excel. Ask me if there is anything missing
- Ratio analysis for the ratios shown on Table 1 in the Guide to Case Analysis (CA) of the textbook: I already finished this part in the excel. Ask me if there is anything missing. Some numbers are not available in the financial statements, so I left n/a for those ratios. But if you find out I calculate something wrong, correct me.
- Profitability ratios
- Liquidity ratios
- Leverage ratios
- Activity ratios
- Price-to-earnings ratio
- The changes between years are included in the calculations.
- Competitor ratios to compare with the ratios that were calculated in item 2. These should be included on the same tab as the ratio analysis for the firm. I already finished this part in the excel. Ask me if there is anything missing
- Financial analysis should include comparisons to the firm’s main competitor as well as to the industry. How does the financial position of the firm influence the strategic direction of the company? This section should not be used to define what each ratio is rather it should clearly provide analysis based on the calculations as to the strategic choices and implications of the firm’s financial position. A compare and contrast with the main competitor should be included in this section of narrative.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.