Answer each of the following questions. Please answer in an outline form as much as possible. Avoid lengthy paragraphs.
This type of exams are graded on accuracy and thoroughness. If the question say “explain”, “differentiate”, “identify”, “outline and explain”, et al., please do so. Pay attention to what the question is asking.
This exam should be prepared in teams as you have done in the past. Team wok is how you will earn the extra five points. In addition, teamwork is a sign of class participation because it requires interaction.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Describe Intellectual Property.
- Explain Trademarks.
- Briefly explain the Statutory Protection of Trademarks, Trademark Registration, Trademark Infringement, and Distinctiveness of Trademark and Licensing.
- What is a patent and what is patentable?
- Explain patent infringement.
- What is a Copyrights and what is Protected Expression.
- What is copyright infringement?
- Discuss the elements under Trade Secrets.
- Discuss Global Business Ethics.
- Why is the study of Business Ethics Important?
- Leading companies such as Enron, and the worldwide Arthur Anderson Accounting Firm, amongst others, were brought down by law due to their unethical behavior of a few of its leaders. To prevent such unethical behavior and the suffering of shareholders, because of financial losses,
discuss the four steps recommended in the Systematic Approach that could prevent such unethical behavior and illegal behavior from its leaders.
- Discuss three issues or examples in Global Business Ethics.
International and Space Law
- Discuss the ways in which a US domestic firm can engage in International business transaction.
- Discuss ways in which a nation regulates or facilitates some international business. For example, Investment Protections, Export and Import Controls and Minimizing Trade Barriers.
- Provide a summary of contract clauses or provisions that should be included in an international business contract for facilitating resolutions of disputes.
- Discuss Space Law.
The Entrepreneur’s Option
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages associated with sole proprietorship.
- Discuss the key differences between the rights and liabilities of general partners and those od limited partners. What is required by Franchise Rule and Why?
- Outline and describe the different classifications of corporations.
- Discuss the differences of Common Stock and Preferred Stock.
- Explain the concept of “piercing the corporate vail”
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.