Albert Bandura: Modeling Theory
The issue of self-efficacy can sometimes be interchangeable with self-esteem and/or self-concept. Think about that as you read some more about self-efficacy.
- http://www.uky.edu/~eushe2/Pajares/eff.html Links to an external site.
- https://www.uky.edu/~eushe2/Bandura/BanEncy.html Links to an external site.
For this discussion:
- Find a new source about self-efficacy that feels valuable to you and share it with the class. Be sure to summarize it well so that everyone understands what “gems” it has to offer us. [250 words]
- How does self-efficacy in Bandura’s system compare to self-esteem and self-concept in your opinion? [200 words]
- Propose some ways, based on the research, that you can work to enhance your self-efficacy, self-esteem, and/or self-concept. [100 words]
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.