Article Summary: Serotonin Syndrome (SS) is a potentially serious negative drug reaction. The below article discusses what SS is, about serotonin toxicity, and how SS is diagnosed, can be treated, and can be prevented.
YOU WILL: Read the attached selected Journal Article bellow
- Write the paper in this format:
- An Introduction;
- The Body of Paper: (minimum of four (4) paragraphs)
- Explain in detail what Serotonin Syndrome is?
- Explain how, you the provider, can determine or diagnose whether a patient has Serotonin Syndrome/Serotonin Toxicity and List Symptoms of Serotonin Syndrome.
- Explain how Serotonin Syndrome can be treated and prevented.
- Support your information with data from four (4) resources (two (2) “primary” peer reviewed journal articles; and two (2) other resources (these may include primary or secondary resources, but do NOT use (WebMD, Drugs.com, Wikipedia). Your resources should be of value to this topic.
- A Conclusion;
- A Reference list following APA Format.
- Article Title: Serotonin syndrome
- Authors: Buckley, Nicholas A; Dawson, Andrew H; Isbister, Geoffrey K
- BMJ 2014; 348 doi: https://doi-org.proxy.libraries.uc.edu/10.1136/bmj.g1626Links to an external site. (Published 19 February 2014) Cite this as: BMJ 2014;348:g1626
- Buckley, N. A., Dawson, A. H., & Isbister, G. K. (2014). Serotonin syndrome. BMJ (Clinical research ed.), 348, g1626. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.g1626
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.