Using the practice problem, you selected in Course, continue your search and appraisal of evidence by analyzing one systematic review research study. Address the following in the discussion:
- Appraise the systematic review research study using the Johns Hopkins Research Appraisal Tool. Transfer your findings to the Johns Hopkins Individual Evidence Summary Tool.
- Analyze the evidence summary tool of the research study to address the following in the discussion:
- Determine whether the research design—systematic review, systematic review with meta-analysis, or meta-synthesis —answers the research question. Explain your rationale.
- Based on information in the published study, explain if the search was comprehensible and reproducible.
- Based on the Johns Hopkins Individual Evidence Summary Tool, determine if there is an evidence-based intervention you might consider for translation to practice in a practice change project. Explain your rationale.
- Based on the Johns Hopkins Individual Evidence Summary Tool Column Observable Measures, consider if you would use this systematic review research study as support for your selected practice problem. Explain your rationale.
Include your completed Johns Hopkins Individual Evidence Summary Tool
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.