Solve the following problems and answer the last question. Example problems can be found on the “Example – Annuity Cash Flow” tab. Create an appropriate (TVM) formula using the supplied values in the appropriate cell so Excel can calculate the answer.
- What is the future value of a $1,000 annuity payment over five years if interest rates are 9%?
- What is the present value of a $800 annuity payment over six years if interest rates are 10%?
- Assume you purchased a house on January 1, 2020 for $200,000. You had made a down payment of 20% on the house and the balance was financed with a 30 year loan at 5% per annum stated APR with monthly payments to be made beginning January 1, 2020. What are your monthly payments?
- Judith has just become eligible to participate in her company’s retirement plan. Her company does not match contributions, but the plan does average an annual return of 12%. Judith is 40 and plans to work to age 65. If she contributes $200 per month, how much will she have in her retirement plan at retirement?
- How much do you have to deposit today so that exactly 10 years from now you can withdraw $10,000 a year for the next five years? Assume an interest rate of 6%.
- Imagine that a friend tells you that you should not rush to pay off your mortgage early because you will lose out on the interest tax deductions you are getting. Discuss the role of amortization of mortgages in your analysis of the issue.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.