Purpose: Integrate nursing science with knowledge from psychosocial, biophysical, philosophical, analytical, and social sciences to form the basis of clinically effective advanced nursing practice. The student will discuss the meta-paradigm of nursing, grand and middle-range nursing theories, complexity science appropriate to the identified phenomenon of interest and pertinent to advanced nursing practice specialty
Skills: The purpose of this assignment is to allow you to practice the following skills that are essential to your
success in this course as well as your academic and professional practice.
• Understanding and explaining the meaning of abstract disciplinary theories.
• Applying learned knowledge to a phenomenon of interest.
• Critically examining individual elements or deconstructing issues related to ethical, theoretical, and
• Critiquing and evaluating philosophical and theoretical concepts and ideas.
Knowledge: This assignment will also help you to become familiar with the following important content
• Relationship of the nursing meta-paradigm to nursing theory.
• Impact of selected nursing theories on the identified phenomenon of interest within an advanced
nursing practice specialty.
• Differences in a grand nursing theory and middle-range nursing theory as applied to the selected
phenomenon of interest.
• Understand the effect of complexity science and complex adaptive systems on the identified
phenomenon of interest within the advanced nursing specialty.
• Apply graduate level scholarship.
• Review required and recommended resources.
• Conduct a literature search and review of the literature to support ideas and concepts.
• Identify a grand nursing theory and middle-range nursing theory that are aligned and relevant to the selected
phenomenon of interest.
• Appraise the impact of selected nursing theories on advanced nursing practice.
• Discuss complexity science specific to the identified phenomenon of interest.
• Develop a scholarly paper that adheres to the requirements outlined in the rubric.
• Demonstrate graduate-level scholarship as outlined in the rubric.
Criteria for Success:
• The student will use the rubric as a guide to understanding expectations and performance levels for this
• The student will adhere to the highest level of requirements in the rubric to meet or exceed expectations.
• The student will contribute original work, as demonstrated by the Turnitin Originality/Similarity Report.
• The student will access support services from the Biomedical Library and USA Writing Center as needed to
develop graduate-level scholarship skills.
• The student will submit the paper by the assignment due date.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.