The Stranger by Albert Camus Questions
- Overall opinion of the Novella
- What traits of good storytelling were used? Choose at least 3 traits and provide clear and specific examples from the story. Traits include Plot, character, theme, language, rhythm, and spectacle.
- What is the character’s arc?
- What are the main themes being explored? Reference specific moments or “scenes” when these are illustrated in the themes.
- Read a little bit about the author Albert Camus. Knowing a little bit about his background, how does this enhance your understanding of the story?
- The Serious Game by Hjalmar Söderberg Questions
- Overall what is your opinion of the book? Be specific.
- Describe the tone of part one and the tone of part two. How are they the same, and how are they different?
- What was the most surprising part of the story?
- Give a thorough response to the themes the author is trying to explore, the questions about life you think he is trying to ask.
- Do a little research on the author. How does his background tie into the themes of the book?
- Do you think this would make a good film adaptation? Why or why not? Be specific in your response.
- Who you would you choose to direct this film, and WHY?
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.