Assignment 2 – The economy and entrepreneurial ventures analysis
- This is an individual assignment.
- The submission will be submitted in a form ofessay using Word.
- The maximum number of words is 2,000 words, although you would not be penalised for exceeding the world +500.
- Your essay should be written in a formal business style using 1.5 spacing and font size 12 (Times New Roman, Calibri) or font size 10 (Arial).
- You are required to make use of headings, paragraphs and subsections as appropriate, and all work must be supported with research and referenced using the Harvard referencing system.
- As a form of formative assessment you need to conduct minimum 2 Quality Control (QC) & maximum QC 4 Times with progress and cover the outcomes being requested based on the information that will be given during lecture. The failure to do so will result in RESUBMISSION.
- Submission have to be in the form of soft copy in the Google Classroom, along with QC form that have to be submitted on the same due date day not later than 03.00 pm.
- Please also provide a proper in text citation and reference lists using the Harvard referencing system.
- Turnitin will be used to check for plagiarism. The maximum acceptable limit of similarity is 25%
TURN IT IN POLICY
- Students must first submit the soft copy 2 days prior to submission day and lecturer will inform the result in the next day. If the result is 25% or lower, then the student’s work is accepted and he/she needs to submit the hardcopy in accordance to set deadline.
- If the result is higher than 25%, then the student only has one opportunity revise his/her work and return it to the lecturer by the latest 2 days after Turnitin result is released. Both hardcopy and softcopy.
- If after the revision student’s TURNITIN result is still higher than 25%, then the paper will be graded automatically as RETAKE.
Unit Learning Outcomes
LO2 Assess the impact of small businesses on the economy
The assignment 2 is continuation of assignment 1. In spite of the fall of many businesses, many people also turned to become entrepreneurs from the many layoffs COVID 19 brought, with predominantly in the small medium enterprises. To provide the Small Business Entrepreneurs with comprehensive information, HIPMI is asking you to develop a further research on the growth of small business enterprise and how it impacted Indonesia economy. You are asked to develop a written research report that covers the following topic:
- Gather, interpret, and assess relevant data and statistics, to evaluate how micro, small, medium, and large business impact economy at different level. You should include Indonesia in the local level analysis.
- Assess the changes COVID 19 Pandemic has driven to the Indonesian economy and how different scale of businesses responded to these changes.
- Explain the importance of small businesses and business start-ups to the growth of the social economy.
- Critically examine how small business have an impact on different levels of the economy (local,regional, national) and in an international context. You could consider the implication of small business in developed countries (i.e USA) as opposed to the developing countries (i.e Indonesia).
|Learning Outcomes and Assessment Criteria|
|LO2 Assess the impact of small businesses on the economy||P3|
Interpret and assess relevant data and statistics to illustrate how micro and small businesses impact on the economy.
Explain the importance of small businesses and business start-ups to the growth of the social economy.
Evaluate the differences small, medium and large businesses make to the economy, applying relevant data and statistics.
Critically examine how small businesses have an impact on different levels of the economy (local, regional, national) and in an international context.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.