Select a company in which you would like to learn more about during this term. You will use this Company Blog for your Final Project in Units 7 and 8, so choose a company you find interesting. Also consider, in making your choice, a company that you can easily access information on. You will create a Blog (+/-2 pages per assignment) in which you will post information that you research and report on in each Blog.
- Each person must select a different company – first-come-first-served. Email your instructor with your company selection before you begin your blog. You need instructor approval of it before you begin.
- You must be able to obtain company information: strategy, goals, financials, etc.
- Your initial post should provide a brief overview of your selected organization.
For each Blog assignment, you are required to make the following posts:
- Your data, analysis, and commentary – collected data can be news reports, Facebook postings, first-hand accounts, videos/pictures from a visit – almost anything, and any source can be used.
- Your comments and observations on your data – which is really the important part of this assignment. You are encouraged to select a company that you can visit – in-person or virtually (web-based). You will be required to gather first-hand reconnaissance. The Blog post should generally relate to subject matter for that week.
- For Unit 3 Blog — Using the material presented this week and the attached Forecast Excel Worksheet, create proforma income and balance sheets for your company. In your blog, comment on the process of creating the proforma documents as well as your conclusions on the need for external financing needs.
- Your classmates will view your Blog and make comments on your postings. Each student is required to make two follow-up comments.
- Blog post must be at least 4 well-crafted paragraphs in length.
- All questions posed must be addressed.
- All sources used must be properly cited in APA format.
Be sure to read the criteria, by which your assignment will be evaluated, before you write, and again after you write
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.