Hypothesis and Conclusion
In a 3- to 4-page paper (excluding title and reference pages) address the following:
• Identify and describe five scientific methods of research inquiry and how you would apply them to a research project.
• Be sure to provide examples.
• Develop a hypothesis focused on the professional practices of criminal justice practitioners.
o An example of a hypothesis would be: You could propose a hypothesis that focuses on whether law enforcement is better equipped to handle terrorism post 9/11 or whether airline safety has improved since the attacks of 9/11, etc.
• Then select two methods of inquiry and how you would apply them to your hypothesis to reach a conclusion.
PLEASE NOTE: This assignment will require outside research. Use at least three credible sources. You may consult the Library, the internet, the textbook, other course material, and any other outside resources in supporting your task, using proper citations in APA style.
In addition to fulfilling the specifics of the assignment, a successful paper must also meet the following criteria:
• Your submission should include a title page and reference page in 10- to 12-point font (Arial, Courier, and Times New Roman are acceptable).
• Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained.
• Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
• Writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified as well as original and insightful.
• Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
• Appropriate citation style should be followed.
You should also make sure to:
• Include a title page with full name, class name, section number, and date.
• Include introductory and concluding paragraphs and demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard English.
• Use examples to support your discussion.
• List all sources on a separate reference page at the end of your paper and cite them within the body of your paper using APA format and citation style. For more information on APA guidelines, visit Academic Tools.
Directions for Submitting Your Assignment
Compose your assignment and save it in the following format: Course#_LastnameFirstname Unit # Assignment (example: SmithJohn Unit 1 Assignment). Submit your assignment to the appropriate Dropbox by the end of the unit.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.