You will retrieve and synthesize information and write a paper from the consumer perspective, healthcare perspective, and the administrative perspective on one of the following population health topics:
- Establishing patient health registries.
- Acquire electronic external data (i.e., data from outside the Health Information System).
- Communicate with patients electronically.
- Electronically track specific outcomes.
In your paper provide a thorough background on your topic. Think about your topic and discuss the challenges and considerations needed regarding:
- Clinical decision support
- Care team workflow, and connectivity
- Organizational issues
- Identifying a starting point
- Understanding patient attribution
- Stratifying patients by risk
- Hiring or reallocating staff members
- Getting paid for population health
- Developing acceptance of new workflows
- Bolstering patient engagement
- Coordinating care across the continuum
Your paper should:
- Defend why the population health topic you selected is important. Provide a thorough background on the topic.
- Explain how the population health topic you selected affects clinical decision support.
- Explain how the population health topic you selected affects team workflow.
- Paper needs to follow APA guidelines.
- Paper needs to be at least 5 pages in length and have at least three academic references.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.