You will write a case study on that patient that covers the following items:
- Patient’s health condition: Provide an overview of the patient and their health condition. Be sure to describe how the patient’s demographic characteristics (such as age, gender, race, etc.) may impact their health condition.
- Patient’s risk factors: Explain what risk factors the patient should pay attention to, given their health condition.
- Health promotion/disease prevention strategies: Describe what health promotion/disease prevention strategies may help the patient. Explain whether the strategies represent primary, secondary, or tertiary services and why.
- Complementary and alternative medicine strategies: Explain what complementary or alternative medicine strategies may help the patient.
- Your paper should be about 8 to 10 pages in length, double-spaced, use Times New Roman 12-point font, and with one-inch margins.
- Be sure to answer each of the 4 items thoroughly with research from reputable sources including journal articles, major newspapers, and governmental agencies. You should reference at least 4 external research sources (one per item).
- Support what you write with APA style in-text citations/references: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/documents/APA%20Poster%2010.22.12.png
- Do not copy-and-paste information. Instead, read through the information and summarize it in your own words.
- Carefully proofread your paper. If you are not a strong writer, seek help from City Tech’s Writing Center: https://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/ctwritingcenter/
5. Social Anxiety
Michelle is a senior in college and majoring in journalism. She enjoys reading and writing very much and performs well in school. Since her teenage years, she has struggled with bouts of anxiety and low self-worth. In particular, she experiences great discomfort when she is in social settings such as parties and in the classroom. She tends to avoid social situations and has elected to take online courses these past two years.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.