Students are required to download, read and review two documents:
- Mr Mehta’s Dilemma: A Case of Performance Appraisal Politics Case
- The supplementary case resources.
Having read both documents you are required to prepare a report answering the below.
- Analyse the case and identify recommendations that could be made in order to improve the approach to Performance Management within the organisation.
- Your report should consist of:
- Introduction (approx. 50 words)
- Analysis (approx. 800-1000 Words)
- Recommendations (approx. 500 Words)
- Reference list (not included in Word Count)
- Outline the recommendations relating to the employee, supervisor, HR manager and the organisation as a whole. Include evidence from the academic literature to aid your analysis.
- Word count: 1200 – 1,500 words.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.