Minimum Submission Requirements
- Your paper must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, grammar, and mechanics.
- Your writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- You should paraphrase the material and use in-text citations to justify your discussion. Avoid using quotations. Ensure you are properly paraphrasing from your sources. For a refresher on paraphrasing, view this short video on paraphrasing and explore the additional resources prior to starting your assessment. You can access tutorials, how-to videos, tutoring services, and more by visiting the Academic Success Center.
- You must include one high-quality source, which can be your textbook. Additional sources, please inform me if you need additional sources, they must come from the school library.
- Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your paper should be highly organized and focused.
- Be sure to include references for all sources and cite them using in-text citations where appropriate. Your sources and content should follow the current APA citation style. Review the writing resources for APA formatting and citation found in Academic Tools. Additional writing resources can be found within the Academic Success Center.
- Your paper submission should:
- be in the template provided; and
- be free of spelling or punctuation errors.
Book – Krugman, P., & Wells, R. (2020). Macroeconomics (6th Edition). Macmillan Higher Education. https://purdueuniversityglobal.vitalsource.com/books/9781319320164
- Chapter 10: “Savings, Investment Spending, and the Financial System”
- Chapter 11: “Income and Expenditure”
- Chapter 12: “Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply”
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.