A job description is a useful tool that describes all the tasks, duties, and responsibilities of a position. The primary function of this assignment is to increase understanding of the critical elements in a job description and its alignment to the HRM process and to talent acquisition. Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review Chapter 4: Recruitment: Attracting the Right Talent, and Chapter 5: Selection, Placement, and Job Fit. You will also read the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics’ https://www.bls.gov/ooh/
and the webpage https://www.eeoc.gov/employers from the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
In your paper,
- Discuss how a job description is a function of management (there is no need to submit or prepare a job description in this assignment).
- Consider the following areas of a job description below and explain how these components contribute to an effective performance management system:
- tools and technology
- knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs)
- education requirements
- Explain the legal components in a job description as it relates to the EEOC.
- Describe at least two assessment methods that can be used when recruiting qualified candidates and how those two methods are appropriate for meeting organizational objectives.
The Job Description paper
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title page
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- Must use at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed, or credible sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA Style.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.