The purpose of this assignment is to present a synthesis of evidence using the three articles you selected in Weeks 3, 4, and 5. The development of the Johns Hopkins Individual Evidence Summary Tool builds a body of evidence about a practice problem. Adding research studies to the Johns Hopkins Summary Tool builds the foundation for the synthesis of evidence for a practice change.
Review the directions and complete the Johns Hopkins Individual Evidence Summary Tool. Use the 3 articles: 2 quantitative and 1 qualitative selected in Weeks 3, 4, and 5. These must be recent research articles less than 5 years old and be related to a Mental Illness.
Use the most current version of Microsoft Word.
Assignment title: Evidence Synthesis
Article Title:1. Effectiveness of Structured Teaching Program Regarding Knowledge on Adolescent Psychological Problems among Teachers
2. Caring for children with mental health or developmental and behavioural disorders
3. Promoting the Mental Health of Adolescents through Cognitive Behavior Group Therapy and Family Psychoeducation
Please fill up Johns Hopkins Individual Evidence Summary Tool attached.
Follow these guidelines when completing each component of the assignment.
The assignment includes the following components:
- Title Page
- Introduce the practice problem.
- Discuss sources of research evidence identified in article 1,2 &3..
- Analysis of the Practice Problem (1-2 paragraphs)
- Present the significance of the practice problem.
- Present the prevalence of the practice problem from the selected articles.
- Evidence Synthesis: Using the three articles (2 quantitative and 1 qualitative), write a synthesis of evidence to address the selected practice problem. In the synthesis of evidence include the following:
- Identify the main themes, and salient evidence that emerge from the sources. (Cited)
- Compare and contrast the main points from all sources. (Cited)
- Present an objective overarching synthesis of research evidence about the practice problem. (Cited)
- Appraisal of the Evidence to Address the Practice Problem: Include the following:
- Identify the level of evidence.
- Provide a quality rating of the evidence.
- Appraise and support the suitability of the evidence to address the practice problem.
- In one concise paragraph, provide a clear and logical conclusion summarizing the paper.
- Summary Table: Complete all sections of the Summary Table of Evidence using the Johns Hopkins Individual Evidence Summary Tool. Include the following:
- Two Quantitative Research Studies (selected in Weeks 3 & 4 Discussion)
- One Qualitative Research Studies (selected in Week 5 Discussion)
- Complete all sections completely and identify the quality and the levels of evidence.
- Appendix A
- Attach the completed Johns Hopkins Summary Tool as Appendix A.
- Length: 7 pages (not including title page or references page)
- Standard English usage and mechanics
- No spelling or typographical errors.
- Organized content around the required components using level 1 headers.
- Plagiarism must be observed.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.