|Quiz3||Quiz 3: number of correct answers|
Step 1: Write Section 1 of the DAA: The Data Analysis Plan
- Name the variables used in this analysis and whether they are categorical or continuous.
- State a research question, null hypothesis, and alternate hypothesis for the analysis of variance (ANOVA).
Step 2: Write Section 2 of the DAA: Testing Assumptions
Test for one of the assumptions of ANOVA – normality.
- Create SPSS output showing the Shapiro-Wilk test of normality. Run the Shapiro-Wilk test on the dependent variable test for the entire sample. Do not split the data up by section before running the normality test.
- Paste the table in the DAA.
- Interpret the Shapiro-Wilk test and how you determined whether the assumption of normality was met or violated.
Step 3: Write Section 3 of the DAA: Results and Interpretation
- Paste the following SPSS tables into the document:
- Descriptives table.
- ANOVA table.
- Multiple Comparison table.
- Report the means and standard deviations of quiz3 for each group of the section variable.
- Report the results of the F test and interpret the statistical results against the null hypothesis and state whether it is accepted or rejected.
- Finally, if the F is significant, interpret the post-hoc tests (multiple comparisons).
Step 4: Write Section 4 of the DAA: Statistical Conclusions
- Provide a brief summary of your analysis and the conclusions drawn about this ANOVA.
- Analyze the limitations of the statistical test and/or possible alternative explanations for your results.
Step 5: Write Section 5 of the DAA: Application
Analyze how you might use the ANOVA in your field of study.
- Name an independent variable (the IV should have three or more groups or categories) and dependent variable that would work for such an analysis and why studying it may be important to the field or practice.
Submit your DAA template as an attached Word document in the assignment area.
By successfully completing this assignment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assignment criteria:
- Competency 1: Analyze the computation, application, strengths, and limitations of various statistical tests.
- Analyze statistical assumptions.
- Competency 2: Analyze the decision-making process of data analysis.
- Articulate the data analysis plan.
- Competency 3: Apply knowledge of hypothesis testing.
- Interpret statistical results and hypotheses.
- Competency 4: Interpret the results of statistical analyses.
- Explain statistical conclusions, the limitations of the test, and possible alternative explanations.
- Competency 6: Apply the results of statistical analyses (your own or others) to your field of interest or career.
- Analyze the potential applications of the test in the field and their implications.
- Competency 7: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with the expectations for members in the identified field of study.
- Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and adheres to APA style and formatting.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.