Students will submit a portfolio of all course assignments (with instructor feedback). Students will present an 8-page assessment of their development over the course with regard to ethics, social justice, and DEIPAR as they pertain to the three core areas in the DSW program:
Advanced clinical practice, education/teaching, and leadership. Students will identify the specific theories and approaches that have had an impact on their professional identities. Students willpresent their practice philosophy
What theories and approaches impacted your professional identities?
• Present your practice philosophy
– What drives you as a social worker
– What theories inform your practice?
– How would you describe yourself to others who “what do you do and how do you do it
– What is the “why” behind your work?
– How do social work ethics and values influence your practice philosophy
– How does the DEIPAR framework influence your practice philosophy?
• Develop a plan for ethically and socially just practice moving forward
– What is your plan for ongoing ethical self-assessment?
– What is your plan for the prevention of ethical violations?
– What is your plan for seeking supervision?
The portfolio will be evaluated based on the adherence to the assignment criteria, depth of reflection, quality and organization of writing and material presented.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.