How do the Black movements in Latin America challenge the ideology of racial democracy? What are some of the regional differences and similarities between these movements (compare and contrast two cases)? What is the role of transnational activists/events? What is the relationship between these movements and the African Diaspora?
- Be specific
- Depth not breadth
- Analysis not description
- Make sure you have a thesis
- Organize your points
- Unpack and connect the concepts.
- Use specific examples (from the readings, videos, documentaries, and lectures)
- Incorporate at least four different readings
- Use evidence from the readings and lecture to support your argument
- Make sure to have topic and transition sentences
- Use quotes from text to further the analysis does not summarize the readings
- 7-8 Pages
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.